Trend: Pineapples!

15:38

 photo DSC_1326_zps7cb9c2d0.jpg

 photo DSC_1324_zps32b13fc5.jpg


 photo DSC_1325_zps62939e82.jpg

 photo DSC_1328_zpseecb8715.jpg

Crop top - H&M//Skirt - Stradivarious//Jelly shoes - New Look//Scrunchie and Bracelets - Stradivarious

SO, I haven't blogged for two months.. but I'm back! I've decided in order for me to get my ultimate dream job I needed to start blogging properly again, so here it is. Me and the boy recently spent a week in Tenerife, our first holiday together and it was the best week ever. The weather was incredible and playa de las americas is actually a lot nicer than I thought it would be, I didn't want to come!

Obviously I did some shopping as on the last day we both had quite a lot of money left. We stumbled across this shop called Stradivarious which is a bit like a Spanish Topshop but cheaper. Luckily they had a sale on so I picked up a few bits. This skirt was only €7.99 which is a bargain and it has these incredibly cute little pineapples on, I'm obsessed.


What do you think of this outfit?

Love, Julia
x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit! Stradivarius is great, I remember shopping there in Portugal a few years ago. Glad you enjoyed your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I wish there was one in England

      Delete

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe