Back to school

18:11


  


Hi everyone, can't believe I haven't blogged in 3 weeks! I went to the South of France for a week with my family and then I've just been working a lot and getting stuff sorted for when I go back to University next week but hopefully I can blog a couple more times before then.

In the spirit of going back to school/university, I decided that I needed a new bag. Did anyone else do that every single september before school started?! I had to have the latest Roxy rucksack otherwise I didn't feel cool.. Well it's still the same kind of principle now! I saw this satchel/rucksack featured in Closer magazine in a powder blue colour which I thought was so cute but for autumn it's not really a practical colour. I spotted this camel colour one in my local River Island and decided this was the one!

So it's not only a rucksack but you can use it just as a satchel too which I thought was a really good idea, you just have to change the strap position and voila, two bags in one!

Let me know if you want to see a holiday outfit post!


Love, Julia

x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I used to love getting a new bag at the start of school ! I could never find one big enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, always used to take far too much stuff!

      Delete
  2. ahh it's so cute! far too tempted to take a trip to river island..

    http://eliphi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even go to school or uni but I still feel the need for a new bag! This is too cute, I think the backpack/satchel hybrid is so unusual x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will be the same when I finish uni! Same it's a cool idea x

      Delete

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe