Inspiration #1

17:00


Hi everyone, just a little inspiration post for you today, I really need to get someone to take some outfit photos for me, I've got a really really long list of outfits that I need to share. 
Over the next couple of months I will be starting to collect ideas, sketch designs and choose fabrics for my graduate collection (eek!) so I've spent a lot of time browsing weheartit and pinterest for inspiration but this is just a little board I put together of images that I really like at the moment.

I love the quote 'you will never influence the world by trying to be like it.' My course tutors are constantly reminding us that we are the change for the world and there is no point creating something that has already been done, we all need to be unique and different and I think this can be applied for all aspects of life.

Hope you like this post,

Love, Julia

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe