Reminiscing

11:38

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

Hi everyone, I was putting off doing Uni work as usual and started looking through my holiday photos and then I realised I never did a blog post about it, so here it is! I won't bombard you with the hundreds of photos I did actually take but here are a few which show my outfits and obviously some yummy food that I ate while there. 

We stayed in a villa just outside Nice in the South of France for a week. The weather was amazing and we managed to visit a lot of places including Monaco, Antibes and ventured in to Nice as well which is such a nice place. I would definitely recommend going to this part of France, it was our second year in a row there and we still didn't manage to do everything.

Let me know what you think!

Julia x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe