FEELING FESTIVE

14:18





Outfit: 
Jumper - Sheinside
Fur collar - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark

Hi everyone! Can't believe I haven't blogged an outfit post in soooo long and although this is a pretty boring outfit, I just wanted to actually write a blog post for once so here we go. I came back from Uni last Sunday for the christmas holidays and I wanted to put the tree up as soon as I came back but my mum and dad both said it was too early which I didn't agree with at all.... but we put it up today so I'm in the festive mood now.

The only reason I wanted to photograph this outfit was purely to show you my shoes. I don't really have any nice flat shoes, I just own a lot of boots and sandals, so when I saw these in Primark for £4 (yes £4!!!) I had to buy them. I love the little cut outs and I thought they would look quite cute with frilly socks or glittery socks showing through and for £4 I couldn't leave them there. 

What do you think of the shoes? Have you put your christmas tree up yet?

Love, Julia

x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe