YOU'RE A PIECE OF THE PUZZLE

18:00






Outfit:
Shirt - George at Asda
Skirt - New Look
Boots - Dune
Scarf - New Look
Coat - Zara (£90 reduced to £30!)

Good evening, so I kinda forgot to write this post before it was published.. oops but I want to dedicate this post to my beautiful new coat. It's from Zara and was the bargain price of £30 reduced from £90! How amazing is that?! It was the black and fur stripe fur lining that appealed to me as it's just a bit different to your usual fur lined coats. I needed a new coat because I have to wear at least 3 layers underneath it to keep me warm which is pretty pointless but this one is super duper cosy and perfect for the freezing cold weather down here in Falmouth!

What do you think of the coat?

Love, Julia 
x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe