IF THE SKY COMES FALLING DOWN

15:44

Hi everyone, the last couple of weeks at Uni have been pretty stressful as I have a massive deadline on Monday, my whole final collection mock lineup has to be handed in eeeek! So last Saturday I decided to have a day off as I was feeling very stressed and me and Jamie headed to Plymouth for the day. It's an hour and a half away but hardly costs anything on the train so it was the perfect choice for a stress free!

We did a bit of shopping, had lunch out and then walked down to the waterfront where Jamie took these photographs for me. It was such a lovely sunny day so perfect for some quick outfit shots.

Hope you like them. What do you do when you're stressed out and need to feel calm again?






Love, Julia
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe