FASHION FILM STYLING #1

16:17










All clothes from ASOS apart from fur collar, coat and boots in first outfit, all my own.

Hi everyone! My boyfriend studies Film at Falmouth University and as part of his final year he has to make a showreel showing his skills within film, in his cases cinematography. We decided to work on making a fashion film together as I wanted something to start my portfolio off showing my styling as I think this is what I want to focus on when I graduate. 

We went to Lelant and St Ives for the day earlier this week, armed with lots of equipment and a massive holdall filled with clothes, accessories and shoes to film four outfits. It was the worst day to do it as it was absolutely freezing and I had to keep changing outfit under my boyfriends surfing towel/poncho thing but it turned out really well so it was worth it.

Here are some screenshots from the footage of two of the outfits, I hope you like them! The next two will be coming soon and then hopefully the film will be edited in the next week which I will post too.

Let me know what you think,

Love, Julia
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe