FINAL COLLECTION LINE-UP

17:25




Hi everybody! I had my first deadline of this year on Monday and it was the deadline for all the toiles for my final lineup. For those of you that don't know, a toile is a mock up or a practice version of the final garment. I made 16 garments in about 3 weeks which was kinda stressful but I managed to get it all done, as well as finishing my dissertation which I handed in yesterday, woop woop!

A couple of people liked the idea of me blogging some of the process behind my final collection so I thought I would show you some photos of my line up along with my colour scheme which is still a work in progress. I feel like it's all coming together now so I'm super happy.

What do you think?

Love, Julia 
x


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow that must have been stressful! I remember sewing a dress for GCSE and we all were so stressed and knackered by the end! They turned out great though, I especially like the trousers!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Well done you!x

    Sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe