BECOMING A FASHION DESIGNER....

15:33



Hi everyone! So with 7 weeks until the final collection hand in I thought I would show you a few of the things that I have been designing and making recently, as a couple of people said it would be nice to see the progress. The fabrics that you can see here are a mesh spacer, frosted plastic and a sheer stripe grosgrain, the plastic has been lasercut into this pattern that I took from the Moroccan lamp shapes and I love how it creates almost another dimension and texture on top of the other garments. I'm just waiting for my fabric to be printed at Uni and then I can get on and make the leggings, jumpsuit and other under layers which I'm really excited about!

Let me know what you think!

Love, Julia
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe