BEING A FASHION DESIGN STUDENT

17:00







Hi everyone, I'm back at home for the Easter break now and over this holiday I'm hoping to put together a website for my work that I've done over the 3 years I've been at Uni so I thought I would share some photos of some of my work as I've been going through them trying to pick the best ones. I made the swimsuit and cover up and also the jumper in the 2nd lot of photos. My housemate Libby Oliver is on the Fashion Photography course and she took these photos for me, you can check out her website here!

Let me know what you think.

Love, Julia
x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think putting a website together for your work is a great idea, I'll have check it out once it's up and running!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, will make sure I post the link on here!

      Delete
  2. Loved this post Julia, it's great seeing some of your work! You're seriously talented, I love the swimsuit especially. x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe