BOHO AND A CATCH UP

15:34







Outfit:
Dress - Boohoo
Shoes - Missguided
Necklace - Primark

Hi everyone, long time no speak. I had a sudden urge today to post on here and now I really want to redesign the whole blog and even change the name as I'm really not happy with 'in the loop' it just doesn't really make any sense anymore. I've been super busy recently as I have just started a new job so I'm currently working two jobs which has been a bit crazy but also it's been really good. I also went on holiday to Valencia last week for 4 days which was lovely, absolutely boiling but it's such a beautiful city and I definitely recommend going, I will pop a little holiday photo diary up over the next few days or so.

On to the outfit, I got a Boohoo voucher from Groupon a few weeks back so I had to buy this dress as soon as I saw it. I absolutely love the shape of it and the pattern is so pretty, very on trend and I don't own any red so I thought I would branch out a bit and I'm glad I did. 

The shoes were my dream shoes and they kept selling out in my size before I had any money to buy them and when I did eventually have the money they were back in a size 5!! I don't think I've ever bought anything so fast but when they arrived I was a bit disappointed as they're not the comfiest shoes in the world :( I just wear them if I know I'm not going to be doing a lot of walking which sucks because they're so pretty. 

Love, Julia x



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love those shoes, I had the same problem and then by the time I could get them they were gone ! Valencia sounds lovely, glad you enjoyed

    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! they're in stock now, i linked them in my post! x

      Delete

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe