BLANKET SCARFS AND ROLL NECKS

17:00










Outfit:
Jumper - Topshop
Trousers - Joe Fresh (in NY)
Boots - Next
Scarf - Primark

Hi everyone, it was my first Sunday off work today in a very long time so thought I would take advantage of that and the good weather to take some outfit photos. My sister has come home from Uni so we went out for a roast all together and this is what I wore. 

I received a Topshop voucher from the girls at work when I left so I bought this sleeveless roll neck jumper and I love it, it goes with absolutely everything and I've worn it a lot since buying it a few weeks ago. 

I was in New York at the beginning of the month and I went into this shop called Joe Fresh in Soho and they had so much nice stuff! I bought these faux leather leggings in burgundy which is my favourite colour for Autumn and I thought they would look great with my over the knee boots.

What do you think?

Love, Julia x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

thank you all much for your lovely words, they mean a lot! x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe